List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] How can i help here?
From:       Didier Fleury <mcbfleury () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-16 21:22:29

Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank you all for the amazing job you are doing
for giving us an alternative to Windows (which I definitly kick out from my
laptop and there will be no turning back :D) and providing us open source
apps and tools.

Am also very impress by the work which has been done to bring the Akonadi
framework forward. There are a lot of iteresting concepts in this framework
and the tools around are very interesting.

As a computer student I never really had time to give a hand but now that I
am done with the studies I really want to help. I don't expect somebody to
take me by the hand and tell me what to do but what I need is a starting
point (am not talking about getting started, setting environment, building
kde etc.. this is already done) to avoid getting disperse and frustrated
because there is too many things.

 I would like to understand how things works so I can help. Any comments,
ideas, suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Didier

ps: hope that my english is understandable am a bit rusty :D