Howdy, We now have our own group for submitting and reviewing patches on ReviewBoard. reviewboard.kde.org Please use this service from now on for submitting (non-trivial) patches for all kdepim and kdepimlibs code. Obviously our core developers continue working as they always have. Reviewboard is mainly for contributed patches, or for patches we'd like to discuss among ourselves. The ReviewBoard software works well in firefox, and it also seems to work in konqueror trunk (from 27 Jan). It will not work in the konqueror released with 4.2.0 or prior. Additionally, Reviewboard is in a beta stage. Version 1.0 is expected in March. Please let's try to keep patches on ReviewBoard instead of our inboxes or bko. -Allen _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/