List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KMail in Kontact /KDE
From:       Erick Wessels <erickwessels () home ! nl>
Date:       2008-12-27 1:14:32

Hello

I am using Kontact (with KMail) in KDE at PARDUS 2007.3 Linux

And my question is the following:

I can't make an email just with images !!! Or with other mail or letterpaper
as I could in Windoooooos!
I can send a "bijlage" (don't know the Eng. word!!!) Just as I did with the
smokin' X-mas-man that I send along with this mail!!!But I want to see it IN
THE MAIL!!!!!!!
Is there a possibility, like in THUNDERBIRD????
I CAN'T FIND OUT HOW !!!!!

Can you please help me....!

Thanks a lot!!

And thank you for all your good work ...

Erick-Pardus  Wessels

--

["912014.jpg" (image/jpeg)]