List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] A "personal assistant" in Kmail (and elsewhere)?
From:       "Janne Ojaniemi" <janne.ojaniemi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-30 19:39:10

> KMail's ability has (almost) nothing to do with natural language
> understanding which is what your idea has at its core.

I'm not sure just how much "magic" is involved in this service. It might
just look for words like "remind" "at" and time/dates. I don't think that we
should expect her to completely master the language :).

Of course, it should be localized, but if it's just about keywords, it
shouldn't be that hard.