List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Message filenames in local maildir storage
From:       Michael Leupold <lemma () confuego ! org>
Date:       2008-11-11 19:13:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

working bugs this sunday I stumbled upon one stating that local maildir
folders can't be saved on a windows machine due to a colon ":" in the
filename. Now, while this bug seems to have been fixed by jstaniek making it
"!" on windows I was wondering if saving the status after the ":" is something
only kmail supports or if this is a shared feature and is needed for
interoperability with other clients like Thunderbird.

Maybe this could be simplified - after all migrating from kmail/windows to
kmail/free-os should be possible :)

Regards,
Michael