Am Donnerstag 25 September 2008 15:14:01 schrieb Burkhard Lück: > Hello, > > Kdepimlibs is the only kde main module without a documentation for our > translators, time to change this ;-) > > Kdepimlibs has a system settings module kresources, but without any > documentation so far. > > Attached a patch with an outline of this documentation including all > necessary patches to the build system. > > The main part of this documentation is a table with all available > resources, the applications using them and a link to their settings > documentation. > > Table 1. Available Resources > Resource Type Used by Additional Information > Alarms KAlarm? > Alarms ? > > Calendar ? > > Notes ? > > Contacts KAddressBook KAddressBook's settings dialog > Contacts ? > > I have added the data for Contacts + kaddressbook, but to finish the doc I > need your help. > Please give me all informations about the applications using a specific > resource. ping -- Burkhard Lück _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/