List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] GSoC: Akonadi Resources for Google Bookmarks, Calendar,
From:       "Stijn Van Nieuwenhuyse" <svnieuwe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-23 15:15:38

Hello,

I want to apply for GSoC with a project about developing some Akonadi
resources which should let Google Bookmarks,
Calendar, Contacts and Notebook integrate properly with KDE applications.
I have written this first draft:

http://users.telenet.be/svnieuwe/GSoC/GSoC.pdf

I'd like to get some feedback and tips about my proposal.
(as I'm not a native English speaker, spelling and/or grammar
corrections are also welcome)
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

--
Stijn Van Nieuwenhuyse