List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Google calendar and korganizer
From:       Jérôme_Martin <jerome.f.martin () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-03-03 13:13:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

it seems that korganizer can not update google calendar (see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=119965667520773&w=2).

Actually, Google calendar API is public and consists in XML files and HTTP
request, so my idea is to create a plugin for korganizer but I need some
resources (doc, sample code, ...) to create such a plugin.

Jérôme