List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kmail question
From:       "Renaud \(Ron\) OLGIATI" <renaud () olgiati-in-paraguay ! org>
Date:       2007-12-21 10:47:17

 How can I remove the "Templates" folder, which I dont need, and which takes
up valuable space in the folder list ?

KMail 1.9.6, under Mandriva 2001 Spring Free

Cheers,

Ron.
--
  A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because
 he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.