Volker Krause schreef: > On Saturday 04 August 2007 13:35:01 Stephan Bosch wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> I'm developing a managesieve server for the dovecot project >> (www.dovecot.org) and some of my users reported problems when using >> KMail as a client. I decided to investigate the problem myself and this >> resulted in a very small patch against the kioslaves/sieve implementation. >> ... >> > Sorry for the late response to this. We had to revert this patch in the KDE > PIM enterprise branch since it causes just the described symptomes with > Cyrus. Could you test this patch with a Cyrus server and see if you can come > up with a solution that works for both Ow. Interesting, so it seems cyrus does not follow the protocol specification. Anyway, I can implement a trivial solution for the omission of the '+' in the literal string. However, the STARTTLS protocol deviation is more difficult. In my last email I announced that I would give other issues a look in 'a few days', but as it turns out my time was limited. As of next week I should have time to finally give those a look and I will include this issue and install cyrus somewhere myself for comparison. Btw, I was looking for the #kontact IRC channel, but on which network is it? :) Regards, Stephan. _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/