Hi sysadmin, I seem to ask for the most mailing lists, don't I. At the Osnabrueck meeting this weekend we talked about normalizing the mailing lists for KDE PIM, centralizing some bits, making it possible to do better bug triage, etc. So we'd like to have the following mailing lists: kdepim-bugs kdepim-maintainers The -bugs list will be an open one; we will assign the mailing addresses for all of the KDE PIM components to that list, so that we have *one* place for bugs related to PIM. That buys us a better overview of what is going on and allows for better bug triage. The -maintainers list will be a moderated one, with moderated subscription as well (like the aKademy ones) which will be used to (a) escalate bugs that really are important (via the triage process) (b) handle security issues (c) act as a single point of contact for the maintainers of KDE PIM. In trade, we can -- medium term, not immediately -- dispose of a number of other mailing lists that are used primarily for bug distribution and nothing else. These would be kmail-devel and knode-devel. Possibly others: we're still looking around at the different communications channels that the PIM developers use. -- KDE Quality Team http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/ GPG: FEA2 A3FE http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/ _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/