List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kalarm Doku
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2006-12-04 15:59:43

On Monday 4 Dec 2006 5:21, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> I tried to fix some bugs in the docs for kalarm while translating and need some \
> help:
> No "Storage" section in the configuration dialog, remove
> id="preferences-storage"> from the docs?
>
> The section Alarm Resources
> seems to be outdated, remove it from the docs?
>
> It is time until 16.12 to correct the docs in trunk abd backport to stable.

Both the Storage section in the configuration dialog and the Alarm Resources section \
are descriptions of new features which have been added  to trunk. They are new, not \
outdated, so don't remove them. And they should not be backported, since the features \
don't exist in KDE 3.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.