List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KDE-PIM Bug Triage Day
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-17 14:37:02

Howdy PIMsters,

Bram suggested we have a KDE-PIM Bug Triage Day after reading my recent blog [1].
I think this is an excellent idea.

Something similar was done for Konqueror a few weeks back and it was very successful
in reducing the number of invalid/duplicate bugs.

In addition I'd also like to see the bugs properly categorized, at least by bug component.
Even creating new bug components as necessary.  For example, in KOrganizer I'd
like to know if a bug happens in to-do view, month view,  agenda view, etc.

Oh, and this is not a Bug FIXING Day: this is an attempt to reduce clean and organize the
KDE-PIM bugs.

Any volunteers to organize such an effort?
-Allen

[1] http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2457