List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] The KOrganizer website
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2006-10-05 15:29:20

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 04:10:10PM +0100, David Jarvie wrote:
> On Wednesday 4 October 2006 23:38, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
>
> > KAlarm has a homepage? Oh, on astrojar. In any case, there is
> > [1] which is about the applications in KDE PIM; KAlarm has a
> > file there which is user-oriented and broken, but it could
> > easily be fixed -- every KDE PIM developer has write
> > permission on the KDE PIM website.
>
> Yes, I know that. But if somebody does a revamp of the site,
> surely that person should take care not to remove all mention
> of certain PIM applications.

I'm pretty sure these site changes were done over a year ago, and
I expect AG posted notices/warnings/alerts here.

I think the rationale was it's a dev site, and the maintainer
should update the dev page for their app.

A while back there was a similar dialog on this list asking if
KArm was still part of PIM (since it's page is gone).