List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Nepomuk aKademy BoF session
From:       Frank Osterfeld <frank.osterfeld () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-09-21 15:25:25

On Thursday 21 September 2006 16:11, Sebastian Trüg wrote:

> Please let me know if you are interested and willing to mee me at the
> akademy tuesday evening (8pm) for a little BoF session.

I won't be at akademy but I am interested in the outcome of the discussion.
I wrote my diploma thesis at the Knowledge Management group of DFKI, which has
the project lead in Nepomuk (and develops Gnowsis [1]), so I am interested in
how Mandriva wants to integrate Nepomuk technology and KDE.

Frank

[1] http://www.gnowsis.org/