List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Social network analysis of KDE-PIM and KDE
From:       Matthias Studer <Matthias.Studer () metri ! unige ! ch>
Date:       2006-08-29 12:57:32

Hi All,

Many thanks for your remark. I wasn't sure if I needed to include kmail
(and I wanted to be conservative). So now it's corrected. See the new
one here http://www.ired.org/kdesurvey/sna/pim.html

A list of other analysis is available here
http://www.ired.org/kdesurvey/sna/

Have a nice day!
Matthias

PS : If you didn't answered the questionnaire, please go here :
http://www.ired.org/kdesurvey/
If you want to know which node you are, write to me. I didn't put names
for privacy reason, but if a team (as whole) want me to do it, it is
possible.