List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KDE PIM BoF at aKademy
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <Friedrich.W.H () kossebau ! de>
Date:       2006-08-25 9:06:30

Am Freitag, 25. August 2006 11:00, schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> Am Freitag, 25. August 2006 01:57 schrieb Cornelius Schumacher:
> > I think it would be good to have a KDE PIM BoF at aKademy similar to
> > what we had the last years. I don't have a detailed agenda yet, but I
> > guess we would mainly focus on Akonadi. Would Tuesday 17:00-18:00 be
> > a good time?
>
> Does this actually make sense? AFAIK almost nobody of the KDE PIM team
> will be able to attend aKademy this year. IIRC then Volker plans to
> attend, but at least Till, Tobias and me won't attend.

Tobias will have a pretty hard time to give his Akonadi presentation if he
won't be there:
http://conference2006.kde.org/conference/talks/9.php

Or is he going to give his talk via video conference?

> OTOH, it would still be a good idea for those PIM hackers who are
> present to stick their heads together. Moreover, you should try to get
> some more KDE hackers into the boat.

As I am currently planning to bring the contacts/addresses/persons part to
Akonadi I would very much like to attend a Akonadi/PIM BoF. :)

Regards
Friedrich