List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-21 6:36:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 07:37:52PM +0530, Binu Alex wrote:
> Hello
Hi Binu,

> Kindly advise me if I can install Korganizer in my device and if yes how to
> do that. If there are some help files for this or if there are sime PIM
> software that I can either purchase of download that can be installed in my
> Simputer, it would be great to know.
I fear you can't install the 'normal' KOrganizer on your handheld
because of lack of memory and performance. However there exists some
versions of KOrganizer embedded which should be able to run.

Take a look at http://korganizer.kde.org/korganizer/download.html there
you can find the sources for KOrganizer (Ko/PI).

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!