List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kabcclient in kdereview
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2006-08-14 20:12:52

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 03:49:00PM -0400, Allen Winter wrote:

> Someone was asking on #kontact today about just such as tool as
> kabcclient.  Any objections to importing kabcclient into kdepim
> trunk?
>
> How about if we create a new subdir called console and put
> konsolekalendar and kabcclient in there.  And then we might be
> more likely to share some code.  Plus, we eventually could put
> konsoletodo and konsolejournal under kdepim/console.

for selfish reasons, i think that's a great idea.

also wasn't that one main piece of feedback from the isv's at
that meeting in portland?

can the the konsole apps be structured so they depend only on
qt-core?  for example, will akondi rely on anything above qtcore?
from qtcore, it's probably a small step to qtembedded.  ;)