List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Running libkcal tests - how?
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2006-05-13 14:56:37

Hi Reinhold,

I'm starting to convert libkcal to use the new KDE 4 KDateTime class, with the
hope that daylight savings time changes and time zones should automatically
be correctly handled in future. I want to test the converted recurrence
classes, but I'm having difficulty working out how to use the test programs
in libkcal/tests. To save me poring over the code, can you please give me a
quick guide to how to run them. I want to run all the recurrence related
tests on all relevant calendar files, as automatically as possible.

Once I know how to do it, I'll put the instructions into a README file to make
it easier for others in the future.

Cheers,
--
David Jarvie.