List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] hi...
From:       piyush jain <piyush_cse () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-05-05 21:44:34

Dear all,

I found this software very useful. However there are
few features which i think if present will be useful
to all.
In fact, I am describing how my ideal organizer should
be.
Contains four tabs-daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
each tab contains goals; like in week tab, we have:
week goal/to do list for week priority wise
day wise goals
of course a time schedule showing timing from 8am to
12am etc. (korganizer already has it)

the point is nowhere i found any software which would
contain these features.
when one change tab--say goes to monthly--it shows
each four week goals etc, monthly goals/to do list in
month.

That's all

Piyush