List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Scripting support for atachment
From:       Kanniball <kanniball () zmail ! pt>
Date:       2006-05-04 16:47:07

Hi!

Since I receive a lot of  proprietary file in my inbox, I would like to know
if it's possible to create scripts to convert them for other formats.
here is an example:
I've received a wmv file, and I want to forward to my friends as an ogm.
when I press forward it would allow to convert it.

I'm not asking to implement this feature, only asking if there's any kind of
scripting support for doing this.

Thanks for your attention!