List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Regarding SOC
From:       Ismail Onur Filiz <onurf () su ! sabanciuniv ! edu>
Date:       2006-05-04 7:38:52

Hi,
On Wednesday 03 May 2006 07:51, Vinay Khaitan wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I decided to file for gmail/kmail integration project and possibaly
> calender too(if time permits). But I require a mentor for it. Anyone
> willing to be? For google calender we have mentor, but for my proposed
> project, I dont have.

You probably know this, but I couldn't resist the temptation:) You can check
the website:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gmail-api

It might be helpful for the starters, hints, finding people who worked on it
before. Also note that any change on Gmail side could quickly invalidate your
efforts, so at least think about maintaining it even after the project ends
( well, if Google accepts the project, it might be an indication that they do
not object such efforts, so they might try to keep the api stable:)

Best...