List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Regarding SOC
From:       "Vinay Khaitan" <vkhaitan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-03 14:51:51

Dear List,

I decided to file for gmail/kmail integration project and possibaly calender
too(if time permits). But I require a mentor for it. Anyone willing to be?
For google calender we have mentor, but for my proposed project, I dont
have.

Personally I think that gmail integration would be tougher than calender
work, because that requires screen-scraping(exactly the understanding of
javascript engine and differential data transfers) and it also requires
perhaps some changes in kmail core too.
Anyone willing to be mentor?

Vinay Khaitan