List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Courier-Imap as data storage for free/busy-lists
From:       "Tobias Koenig" <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-30 0:25:55

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 05:28:49PM +0200, Markus Zimmermann wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 29 März 2006 10:54 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
Hi,

> Hi Tobias,
> For now that would be ok. Can you tell me the syntax for the imap- and
> nfs-location in kontacts configuration page?
KOrganizer -> Settings -> Free/Busy -> ...
There you can enter any ftp, webdav or file url where you have write
access to.

> I already have a ldap server. I assume the kolab php-scripts are can be
> downloaded from www.kolab.org?
Yepp, they are part of the kolab package.

> > At the end setting up a kolabserver seems a lot easier to me ;)
> But it could be fun. What are folder ANNOTATIONS? Is there some documentation
> how it works and especially how to make it work in conjunction with some imap
> server?
I'm not sure about curier imap, at least cyrus supports IMAP
annotations. Annotations are custom flags on folders, which are use by
kolab to mark special folders as 'contains contacts' or 'contains
events'. Take a look at the kolab documentation for more information.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!