List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kaddressbook to LDAP conversion HOWTO?
From:       Robin Atwood <robin () binro ! org>
Date:       2006-03-03 12:20:45

On Friday 03 March 2006 18:31, Szombathelyi György wrote:
> What's your actual ldap resource settings?
>
> The base dn should be like "ou=People,dc=opal,dc=binro,dc=org"
> And create the ou=People container before use!

You've lost me here, I am a complete noob to LDAP! The addressbook.ldif does
not contain any ou= directives. Googling around it seems you must create an
ldif file and use ldapadd. I would have thought the import function did this
for you. Help please...

-Robin,
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling