List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kaddressbook to LDAP conversion HOWTO?
From:       Robin Atwood <robin () binro ! org>
Date:       2006-03-03 11:14:16

On Friday 03 March 2006 17:39, Szombathelyi György wrote:
> If you create the LDAP resource on the other machine with _exactly_ the
> same settings, the entries doesn't appear?
> Actually, you checked that the entries written on the LDAP server?

opal ~ # ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=opal,dc=binro,dc=org' '(objectclass=*)'
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=opal,dc=binro,dc=org> with scope sub
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

It looks to me nothing is getting saved back t the server, which explains why
Save function fails. What do I need in slapd.conf to be able to write back. I
logon as Manager which should be able to do updates according to the
comments.
Cheers...
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.