List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] korgac and resourcecached.cpp
From:       Toivo Pedaste <toivo () ucs ! uwa ! edu ! au>
Date:       2006-02-20 14:42:09

I've been pursuing getting appointment reminders working with the newexchange
backend.

The latest problem I've found is that  korgac  isn't picking up any changes
that are made to the events, this is because it calls   alarams()  in
resourcecached.cpp which just returns it's internal list of alarms while it
actually needs to get any changes from the cache file. One way of doing it
that works is to put a loadCache() call in the alarms routine, but the
question is, is there some other way that you're actually meant to do it?
--
 Toivo Pedaste                        Email:  toivo@ucs.uwa.edu.au
 University Communications Services,  Phone:  +61 8 9 380 2605