List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] korganizer 3.5: save functionality gone?
From:       JG <jg () cms ! ac>
Date:       2006-02-17 10:59:11

hi,

thx for your answer!

> The calendar is always automatically saved after each change.

well, i didn't trust it, because korganizer always says "modified" (in
the title bar) after a change in the calendar and this only goes away
after the auto-save time.
my only concern was when my ssh connection dies and korganizer with
it, that my calendar doesn't get saved anymore (and if i could hit
*save* myself i feel a bit more relieved :)

JG