List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Exchange Calendar Plugin Time Offset
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2006-02-13 13:45:02

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 11:49:14AM +0100, Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> Friday 10 February 2006 14:07, skrev Mark Bucciarelli:
> > You need to
> >
> > ? ? (1) get the 3.5.1 sources (tarball or subversion trunk)
> Ok, done.

Err, I should have said subversion 3.5.1 branch.

> > ? ? (2) apply Ryan's patch
> How?

Alan applied it to subversion 3.5.1 branch on 2/9, so if you are getting
a post 2/9 snapshot it is in there already.

> > ? ? (3) build kdepim
> How? I looked at the web link below and I don not see a configure script in
> the kdepim folder.

There's a Makefile.cvs--make that first.

Maybe it would be easier just to use kdesvn-build [1]. I haven't used it
so I didn't think of it when you first asked.

If you want to read and understand a bit better what is going on, this
is an overview:

    http://quality.kde.org/develop/cvsguide/index.php

and here is smore detail:

    http://quality.kde.org/develop/cvsguide/buildstep.php