List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Exchange Calendar Plugin Time Offset
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2006-02-10 13:07:38

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 08:31:02AM +0100, Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> Thursday 09 February 2006 16:53, skrev Ryan Fowler:
> > Hey Folks,
> >
> > I got pissy enough about not being able to download my Exchange calendar
> > into korganizer because of the time offset that I dove in and figured out
> > what was going wrong.  In utils.cpp, utfAsZone is calling a function called
> > icaltimezone_get_builtin_timezone_from_tzid when I think it should be
> > calling icaltimezone_get_builtin_timezone.
>
> It is good to see that there are more KDE users needing Exchange support :-)
>
> If someone can help me along on how to test this on KDE 3.5.1 hen I'm more
> than willing.

You need to

    (1) get the 3.5.1 sources (tarball or subversion trunk)

    (2) apply Ryan's patch

    (3) build kdepim

    (4) test

There is good documentation on developer.kde.org.  I started with
this one:  http://developer.kde.org/build/build2ver.html.

Give it a whirl and come back here with any questions.  Also, the
IRC channels are good for help with this kind of task.