Hello, I hope I got the right list to post this report to: system info: kdepim from svn 3.5 branch kdelibs-3.5.0 gcc i686-pc-linux-gnu-3.4.4 The problem can be reproduced (on my installation) as follows: = setup 1) Kontact with KMail as startupPlugin 2) KMail displays its SystemTray = problem trace 3) start Kontact --> Kontact window with KMail and KMail Systray appears 4) right click in taskbar onto the kontact (kmail) window and "To Desktop" 5) go to this desktop and click on the KMail Systray --> Kontact (KMail) window hides 6) go to another desktop and start kontact (another instance - although only one instance is allowed) 7) Kontact (KMail) crashes with following error: FAILURE (KCmdLineArgs): Application requests for isSet("module") but the "module" option has never been specified via addCmdLineOptions( ... ) It seems kdepim/kontact/src/main.cpp line 112 is responsible: if ( args->isSet( "module" ) ) { moduleName = QString::fromLocal8Bit( args->getOption( "module" ) ); } KCmdLineArgs does not find a valid "module" element in its list and therefore exits. I hope anyone read till here, was able to reproduce the behavior and is willing to track this problem down. If you need any further information please ask and I gladly will try provide it. Thank you very much in advance, stefan walkner _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/