List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Swap between home and work address
From:       Luzy <aaf () cegetel ! net>
Date:       2005-12-05 21:14:40

I am experiencing a weird thing : on my PC, when I want to have a look
at one of my contacts in KAddressBook (filled by a sync with my Palm
TungstenE), home and work addresses are swapped. More precisely, it will
always give the work address as "preffered" (or default, my language is
not English), even though the data are those of the home address!
When creating a new contact from the PDA, my Palm has the businness
address by default : I have to scroll the menu to choose entering a home
address. Does the malfunction come from there? Can I change that setting?

Here are some pieces of information to describe my configuration:

    * AMD processor
    * Mandrake 10.1
    * KDE 3.2
    * KPilot 4.4.5

I'm quite a newbie, so I hope I did not annoy you with a dummy question.
Thanks anyway for reading it. Hope to learn quickly so I can help!

Nex92