List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] pim.kde.org -- Old Content Warning
From:       Marijke <info () marlena ! nl>
Date:       2005-11-07 13:00:48

Hi adriaan,
Let me tell you it has noting to do with you that noting has happend
yet. I have had a few very buisy weeks (personal). So don't feel guilty!
I have made a small start with the texts. It is my intention to first
improve all the text on kontakt.org, Make them a bit more interesting
for people who know noting about KDE or linux etc. And after that
improve the looks of kontakt.org...

greetings, marijke