List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] pim.kde.org -- Old Content Warning
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-01 21:25:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 22:15, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> What is the purpose of the "Old Content Warning" on
> http://pim.kde.org/components/karm.php (and kaddressbook.php, etc)?

That kind of user information is no longer maintained on pim.kde.org; that
particular page isn't reachable by clicking links at all. Months and months
ago we decided that pim.k.o is for developer information, and kontact.org is
for user information.

> I had a karm user send me an email asking if KArm was still part of pim
> proper, because of that note.  (He wants to use it in his ten-person
> shop! :)
>
> When he went to kontact.kde.org, there was no mention of karm.

That's because kontact.org sucks.

> Also, clicking on the Applications link in the main menu on pim.kde.org
> only brings up KOrganizer.

That is the only application that has development information available.
Everyone on http://pim.kde.org/people.php (that includes you, Mark) has write
access to the pim.kde.org website to fix things.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot