List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact::incSexyness()
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2005-07-28 14:13:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 28 July 2005 15:51, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 08:18, Till Adam wrote:
> > as some of you have already seen, we've started intensified collaboration
> > with the great folks at artist.kde.org (www.kde-artists.org) yesterday.
> > There's a collaboration area here:
>
> On a side note, (see subject line), this kind of method names is horrible
> unless there is adequate apidox supplied. Please include conditions under
> which the method can, should, or might be called.

/** This method increases the sexyness of kontact and should as such be called
whenever possible (i.e. instead of having idle time, you might think of
calling this method and helping kontact gain even more popularity).
You might even insert it into your own event loop to ensure it is called as
often as possible. If these calls decrease the number of new features, it's
still no problem to call it.
*/

> > o Kontact application icon
>
> Kontact website that doesn't suck ass (except, see, that's not polite and
> on-topic so I'm not going to be posting there) and a webmaster who can
> stick with the job.

See
http://kde-artists.org/main/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,48/expv,0/topic,291.0

Cheers,