List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KDE PIM 3.5 release
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-07-27 17:27:20

On Tuesday 26 Jul 2005 23:29, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 01:09, David Jarvie wrote:
> > When did development start in the 3.5 branch? I have done various
> > commits recently to trunk, and I didn't realise that that was the
> > wrong place.
>
> Coolo branched yesterday evening. You should have received a mail via
> kde-cvs-announce. Didn't you get this mail?

Actually I saw it after seeing and responding to your email. But before I read
either, I committed some stuff to trunk. I really think that there should
have been some advance notice of when the branch was to take place. Then I
would have postponed my commits until after the branching.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.