List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact and OepnExchange
From:       Volker Krause <volker.krause () rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2005-07-27 15:30:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 11:20, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 09:58, Max Bidlingmaier wrote:
> > I read that Kontact is able to work with Suse OpenXchange (SLOX). Is this
> > also true for the free Openexchange Server (OX)? Wil the SLOX-Connector
> > work for this Server too?
>
> No, it doesn't work because of some changes in the OX WebDAV interface. It
> wouldn't be too difficult to fix that, but currently there is nobody
> working on it. Help with that would be very welcome.

A colleague and I recently started to work on this. We modified the SLOX
resource to be able to talk to an OX server. This seems to work more or less,
but since we don't have a SLOX server, I can't estimate the damage we did to
the SLOX part ;-)

I'm not sure if we will be able to finish this in time for the 3.5 release,
having a documentation of the SLOX WebDAV interface and a SLOX test server
would surely help ;-)

regards
Volker