List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] WG: Re:  KDE PIM 3.5 release
From:       <Ingo.Kloecker () rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2005-07-27 10:37:05

Hi,

Don Sanders wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 08:38, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > We could also temporarily remove KDE PIM trunk until aKademy. Are
> > there any opinions about that?
>
> Ok, I vote for that, I vote for removing KDEPIM trunk until akademy.

I also think that removing kdepim from trunk until we start porting at
aKademy is the best way to prevent everyone from making changes to
trunk without realising that those changes will be lost.

On a side note: My laptop didn't survive the train ride to Bonn, so
my limited availability will be extended indefinitely. I hope it's just
a lose cable.

Regards,
Ingo