List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] recommened application for KDE-sync
From:       Andreas Fritsche <iks77 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-07-25 20:13:20

Hi!

If I would write a plugin to syncing my pim-data with a so called 'truth-base'
on an Apple Computer (via iSync-Engine) -- is there be any recommended
application this plugin should snap into?

While I was searching for an answer, the most promising article was the
"Osnabruck 3" meeting report
(pim.kde.org/development/meetings/osnabrueck3/technical.php#syncing). It says
something like 'no one knows', whereas I read somewhere else, that
kitchensync will be the sync-pivot of kde-pim.
Does anyone know, which way KDE-syncing will take?

cya
  Andreas