List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] korganizer holiday file rules
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2005-07-22 22:05:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Freitag, 22. Juli 2005 23:47 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> On Friday 22 July 2005 22:26, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > Allen Winter wrote:
> > > The holiday format is: (optional parts are in [square brackets],
> >
> > BTW, sine this question comes up every now and then, I copied the whole
> > holiday file documentation from plan (http://www.bitrot.de/plan.html)
> > into our wiki:
> > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KOrganizer+Holiday+Format
> > (the wiki currently seems to experience some problems, so if you get
> > errors, try again later).
>
> What about adding it to the pim website? Is that such a difficult
> proposition?

Well, first, I don't have permissions to commit there.  Second, I don't know
all your fancy pim.k.o webpage framework, and third, creating a nice html
page which fits into the pim structure (which I don't know either) is much
more work than simply pasting the text to a wiki.

> But it'd
> be nice for this stuff to live somewhere where (ostensibly) the developer
> information for KDE PIM lives.

Yes, that would indeed be nice. Wiki is just much faster, and I'm a lazy
person ;-)

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna, Austria