List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Configuring Kontact for GroupWise
From:       "Michael D. Brown" <mbrown () jhu ! edu>
Date:       2005-07-22 19:55:37

Hello,

I just loaded Suse 9.3 on vmware and I'm attempting to access a GroupWise server \
where my mail is kept.  I found the groupwisewizard command and Kontact no longer \
struggles to attach to GroupWise but I still haven't gotten to actually accessing my \
GroupWise stuff through Kontact.  Do you have any documentation on how to use Kontact \
to access GW 6,5 available?

Thanks for your help,

Michael D. Brown
Network and Systems Administration
Johns Hopkins University
Office of the Controller
1101 East 33rd St., Suite C-230
Baltimore, MD  21218

Voice: (443) 997-7678
mailto:mbrown@jhu.edu
WARNING: E-mail sent over the Internet is not secure.
Information sent by e-mail may not remain confidential.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and \
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended \
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this  message to the \
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or \
copying of this  communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this \
communication in error, please notify the sender  immediately by replying to the \
message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.