List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot hangs at "Identifying user"
From:       "Carlos Leonhard Woelz" <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-14 23:17:27

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:42:25 -0700, "Eric Walstad"
<eric@ericwalstad.com> said:
> then what args should I pass to the configure script to ensure it uses
> these libs and includes?

This guide (that i parcially wrote) helps you to do just that:

http://quality.kde.org/develop/cvsguide/buildstep.php

It is a step by step, detailed compiling guide, with all you need

Here is my suggestion for your .bash_profile or .bashrc file:

KDEDIRS=/home/ewalstad/var/kdepim
PATH=/home/ewalstad/var/kdepim/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/ewalstad/var/kdepim/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export KDEDIRS PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH

There is much more in the guide.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz