List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Losing data in korganizer/kontact
From:       Timo Springmann <t.springmann () linet-services ! de>
Date:       2005-06-28 11:56:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Can someone please confirm this behaviour in kontact (3.4.1)? I'm loosing data
when I do the following:

* Enter a new appointment
* Close kontact immediately after entering the appointment

=> the newly created appointment isn't saved an so it's lost.

I'm using kontact of kde 3.4.1 and my calendar is saved on an imap server via
kmail (cached-imap).

I think the appointment should be saved to the imap server directly after
creation. Or at least it should be saved locally in the imap cache and then
get uploaded after restarting kontact. But just dropping the event isn't very
nice...

Timo