List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Monthview in KOrganizer
From:       "Mark Bucciarelli" <mark () gaiahost ! coop>
Date:       2005-06-27 12:48:07

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 01:15:46PM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

> We simply don't have the time/manpower to implement a whole new month view
> from scratch, definitely not for 3.5 and for 4.0 it depends on whether we
> find someone with enough time and motivation to take on that huge task. So
> probably also not for 4.0 ;-)

I'm hesitant to mention it because I won't have a big chunk of time to code
until July and karm is in need of some love and attention.

But .... for karm 2.0 (KDE 4), I would _love_ to use the Qt4 Interview
framework.  It seems like such a perfect fit for pim--karm, knotes,
korganizer, konsolecalendar and now kalarm--they all are different views onto
the same data.

If I actually get to this, it is possible the work I do building the model
could be reused.  The structure of the view and controller could be useful as
well.