List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: [kdepim-users] Work and home email synchonization
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-17 18:49:29

On Friday 17 June 2005 02:40 pm, Larry Howe wrote:
> Bonjour Gurvan,
>
> The one problem I am left with is that messages stay on the POP3 server
> forever and I need a way to clean them off. I have been doing that with
> kshowmail, but I am thinking of writing a perl script to do it automatically.
> What I want to do is clear off all the messages older than 90 days.

The next release of KMail will have the ability to save messages on the POP server for
a specified: number of days; number of messages; or number of megabytes.

I'm using the development version right now and saving the last 100 messages on the server.
-Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE