List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kmail-kabc-distribution lists.
From:       "Michael W. Holdeman" <lists () ptfd ! org>
Date:       2005-06-15 19:47:59

I am having some problems with 3.4.1, when I try to e-mail to a group of
recipients, I ose the select from the compose and then build a distribution
list from selecting them from there, and then selecting to save dist. list.
How do I get to those to edit those lists when members change, or at the
least delete the list and make a new one?

Also setting up the list adds many, many duplicates to teh catagories in
kaddressbook? This really messes up the entries as now the filters are all
messed up.

Any one else see any of this?

Mike
--