List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Some comments about the events/to-dos dialogs
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2005-06-14 18:55:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005 20:27 schrieb Allen Winter:
> On Tuesday 14 June 2005 02:19 pm, Allen Winter wrote:
> > On Tuesday 14 June 2005 01:09 pm, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Since I had some screenshots to show my points, I made some comments
> > > about the events/to-dos dialogs a blog instead of a post to the list.
> >
> > Carlos,
> >
> > I like the idea of having the resource for the incidence on the editor
> > dialog. Also, I'm wondering if we should introduce a "default resource"
> > ??
>
> What I mean is something like: by default I always want to save to resource
> X, where X is one of my enabled resources.

We already have this. The default resource can be set in the control center
module, and in korganizer you can choose the option to always save new items
to that resource.
It's a bug of the resource view that you can't define the default resource
there.

> > We need some easy mechanism to ensure incidences are saved where you want
> > them.

Unfortunately, KOrganizer can't read your mind yet ;-)

Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna, Austria
email: reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at