List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] korganizer syncing resources
From:       "Michael W. Holdeman" <lists () ptfd ! org>
Date:       2005-06-04 0:03:05

I love korganizer/kontact have been using it for a while now. I now would like
to have my assistant to be able to check and adjust my schedule as well as
schedule new appontments for me. I'm not sure I really need a full blown
groupware server, but maybe?
I am usually on the laptop, in and out of the office, she is on a desktop,
which has the resources on a nfs file server. When I am in the office I would
like to sync the calendar and decide whether to accept the changes or not.

What is the "best" way, and other alternatives that others have used that
would work. Also easy set-up, and still be using
korganizer/kontact/kaddressbook...etc...

Mike
--

Michael W. Holdeman