List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] 3.4.1 calendar bug?
From:       Mark Zealey <mspam () zealey ! org>
Date:       2005-06-03 9:33:08

Yes, so eg I have an event which should happen at 6pm in real life and in the
file its stored as 170000Z (atm we're on summertime so UTC+1). In Korg 3.4 it
was displayed as happening at 6pm but now in 3.4.1 with the TZ still set to
Europe/London it's being displayed as 5pm.

--

Mark Zealey
http://zealey.org/mark